Chatybeth replied

295 weeks ago

3% Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A world divided into progress and devastation. The link between the two sides - Offshore and Inland - is a rigorous and painstaking system called The Process. Everyone in Inland has a chance to go through The Process to live a better life in Offshore. But only 3% make it through.
A thriller set in a world sharply divided between progress and devastation, where people are given the chance to make it to the "better side" but only 3% of the candidates succeed.
I watched this out of boredom, but boy, was I glad that I did. It totally caught me off guard by how wonderful this show was. It is intelligent, futuristic, well acted, all in all, absolutely amazing.<br/><br/>I got really caught up in it, and I watched the entire first season in one day. I recommended the show to colleagues, and all of them got hooked.<br/><br/>I would watch it over and over again, and I can wait until the next season comes out!
I watched the English dubbed version and found it quite entertaining and thought provoking. It is a little predictable, as some others have said, but that does not really detract for me. I did find one episode quite slow and away from the main characters, so slightly unnecessary. The details could have been added easily another way. It was not a show where I warmed to any of the characters really but I like the interesting ideas about society and I will be keen to see where series 2 goes.

a5c7b9f00b
The Fugitive tamil dubbed movie downloadRide 'em, Cowgirl full movie in hindi free download mp4Mega Man X4 full movie 720p downloadThe Hat Box Mystery download moviesDaybreakers 720pDracula Untold full movie in hindi 1080p download2nd Annual Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic: Round One - Part Four download torrentMinions full movie in hindi free download hd 720pEpisode 1.164 full movie in hindi 720pSuperman vs. the Gorilla Gang 720p
Please log in to post a reply.